After two years of development, testing, countless mock ups, prototypes and pattern changes a new bag has been born – The Revival Satchel.
From the beginning, the concept was clear – to re-imagine the classic leather school Satchel/briefcase for everyday use both around town and going into the office.
This new bag needed to be sleek and minimalist yet ultra-functional.
It takes the best of time-tested materials and mates them with modern ones – all the while maintaining a cohesive look. It pays homage to traditional leather bag design without being constrained by it.
We've settled on a fusion of Vegetable tanned leather and heavyweight felt mixed with one of the most cutting-edge fabrics in the world. It is fitted with Magnetic closures, Premium Safety buckles, and custom hardware developed specifically for this bag.
The bag has been designed to be worn like either a traditional satchel/briefcase (horizontal) or angled like a messenger bag. The unique strap attachment system allows the bag to pivot in relation to the strap – thus accommodating varied carry preferences.
Every aspect of this bag has been carefully considered.
- Front flap pocket with organizer panel.
- Fidlock Magnetic front closures.
- Removable high density industrial felt laptop sleeve with leather zip pocket for a 13" laptop. (14" Macbook pro's will also fit)
- Messenger-style Asymmetrical Felt padded shoulder strap which is removable and reversible for left or right shoulder carry. It is attached to the bag with custom aluminum hardware and has an Austrialpin Cobra buckle for quick disconnect and adjustment.
- Bag lined with Dimension Polyvalent UVX40 x-pac for strength, structure and durability.
- Leather grab handle.
- All hardware is replaceable.
**PURCHASE DETAILS: In Placing this pre-purchase order for a Wilboro Revival Satchell, you are submitting 50% of the cost of the satchel as a down payment. We will begin sewing these bags in mid-May 2023
As soon as your bag is finished we will contact you to arrange for the payment of the remainder of the price, plus shipping costs (should you require shipping). The final payment is required within 30 days of notification and prior to shipping.
This pre-order deposit is non-refundable as it is used to pay for materials used in the construction of the bags.